Simple Slow Cooker Meat Sauce Recipe
A delicious slow cooker meat sauce recipe the whole family will love! Perfect for an easy weekday dinner or anytime you want a meaty, flavor packed meaty pasta sauce but don’t want to slave over the stove all day.
- 2 lbs. 90 lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons jarred chopped garlic or three medium cloves of fresh finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Three 24 oz. jars of your favorite sauce (I use Ragu’ traditional)
- Add first 7 ingredients, plus 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce to slow cooker and combine well by using your hands or back of spoon so that all ingredients are incorporated together (should be a meaty paste). Add the other 2 jars of sauce and stir. Set slow cooker to low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
You may also like: