Mozzarella, Tomato, Green Bean Salad Recipe
If you are looking for an easy to make, fresh tasting, light summer time salad this Mozzarella, Tomato, Green Bean Salad recipe is going to become one of your favorites!
Easily pairs with almost any dish at a pot luck or BBQ and is a crowd pleaser.
How to Blanch Green Beans
This recipe calls for blanched green beans. Blanching may sound fancy, but it is just brining water to a boil in a pot and dropping the green beans into the boiling water for 1 ½ minutes. Simple right!
After you pull the green beans out of the boiling water, you will want to quickly submerge them in a bowl of ice water. This will stop them from continuing to cook and getting mushy. Now you have fresh tasting green beans that have a little snap but don’t taste raw.
After cooling the green beans, dry them in a colander or on paper towels before tossing them into the salad.
I hope you enjoy my Mozzarella, Tomato, Green Bean Salad recipe!
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomato halved
- 1 small container Bocconcini mozzarella cheese (small mozzarella balls - drained)
- 1 lbs green beans halved (blanched for 1½ minutes than shocked in ice water and drained well)
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
- ⅛ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, Boccocini, and blanched green beans.
- To make the dressing, in a separate bowl combine Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and Italian seasoning. Whisking to combine.
- Pour dressing over tomatoes, Boccocini, and blanched green beans and toss to combine.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Beef Brisket Recipe; Easy Homemade Banana Muffin Recipe; Oven Roasted Rosemary and Thyme Chicken Breast on the Bone Recipe; Quick and Easy 6 Ingredient London Broil Marinade Recipe; Pulled Pork Sliders with Slaw; Mamma Rock’s Coleslaw